Qi-GongQi (Chi): the fundamental life force that permeates all things. Qi connects and animates everything in the universe. When the flow of Qi is impaired, we have disease. When it flows easily, we have perfect health.
Qi-Gong: The art and science of using breath, movement, mind and meditation to cleanse, strengthen and circulate the blood and vital life energy.
- To educate the program participants in the proper methods of the Qi-Gong exercise.
- To introduce and successfully train participants in the meaning of mind, body,& spirit exercise.
- To educate them in how to maintain themselves with the Qi-Gong practice.
- To increase energy levels
- To increase focus and concentration
- To provide relaxation
- To instill a positive attitude
- To improve the quality of sleep
- To improve bodily functions (respiration & elimination)
- To increase emotional balance
- To prevent disease and premature aging
- To strengthen the immune system
Times and Locations
Every saturday (except for holiday weekends) 7:30 am to 9:00 am at Harmony Yoga
located next to Re Nu Mi.
QiGong Class Notes
Welcome to QiGong!
Classes begin at 7:30am. Please make every effort to be on time so you donít distract your fellow students when entering. Please do not enter class if you are more than 10 minutes late.
Please find your name and sign in. Donít forget to note the number of classes you have left.
New students can fill in and sign a release form, then write their name legibly at the bottom of the class list.
Our class fees will be subject to a modest increase on February 5, 2005. All students who are currently using a package will retain their current rate until their package expires. This is the first increase in 3 years and is a direct result of rising costs in general. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused and packages at the reduced rate will still be available until February 5, 2005.
Effective February 5, 2005: Classes are $15 each or a package of 10 (ten) for $100. Checks and cash are accepted before class. Credit cards are accepted after class, at the ReNuMi Wellness Center office next door. If you are late and need to pay, please speak to the office assistant at ReNuMi after class.
More times and locations coming soon!
Beach Cities Health District classes are suspended at the moment due to Room limitations.
Torrance Memorial classes are currently off track.